Is your team powerful and dynamic? Or only you?
The feeling that you are the only one driving the decision-making process forward can be a lonely and frustrating experience.
Is it possible to be a manager and a coach?
Do you know how time pressure can often result in leaders just telling employees what to do and not looking for input? Can you always coach your team and manage them?
Many leaders are concerned that they just can’t implement change fast enough and worry that their competitive edge will decrease.
What happened to my great idea?
Sometimes we have a great idea and cannot wait to share it with our team! You present it with enthusiasm and it is well received by the team, but the implementation takes forever, or doesn’t occur.
Do you know how it can be frustrating for managers when their teams can’t reach good business decisions and they lose market share?
Great Decisions Reduce Risk
C-Link Consulting is for business leaders who want a dynamic range of strategic choices to energize and grow their business.
Get an advantage
Leaders have an overwhelming number of stakeholders to keep happy, whether it’s the board of directors, employees, shareholders, and not least, customers. They all want value and it's hard to find a clear and decisive path. A major study has shown that over 50% of business initiatives fail and this can be traced back to the way the decision-making was conducted. If you want to increase your success rate and achieve your personal and professional goals, C-Link Consulting can help you.
Unlike other consulting services
C-Link Consulting understands that you are the expert on your business and given the right tools and a clear assessment, you can achieve the growth you want. Our consultants have held executive level positions, so they understand the finesse required to work with determined senior leaders and appreciate how complicated strategic change can be.
How can we do you do this for you?
- Create connected and engaged teams working toward goals which will maximize returns (Executive Coaching, Team Development & Workshops)
- Ensure that current projects are monitored for effectiveness and strategic meaning (Project Governance & Forecasting)
- Create an environment which the whole organization learns from both success and failure. (Executive Coaching, Team Development, Workshops, Project Governance and Forecasting)
- Nutt, P. “Surprising but true: Half the decisions in organizations fail”. Academy of Management Executives, 1999 Vol 13 No. 4
- Heath, C. “Making Great Decisions” McKinsey Quarterly April 2013
- Anthony, S., Duncan, D.S. & Siren, P.M.A. “Zombie Projects: How to Find Them and Kill Them” Harvard Business Review March 2015